Work at Vista Energy
The Vista Energy team prides itself in being highly skilled and energetic. We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment. Please see below for a list of open positions.
Employment type: up to 40 Hours/week
Industry: Gas Utilities/Energy
Job Type: Call Center Customer service
# of openings: 1
Minimum Education: High School
Work Location: Midtown (Houston, TX)
Vista Energy Marketing is a nation wide natural gas supplier serving thousands of homeowners and businesses in Illinois, California, Nebraska, Wyoming, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Utah, and Washington. Vista Energy Marketing consistently works to provide competitive rates and prides itself in providing best in class customer service.
The call center representative will answer a high volume of incoming customer calls in a call center setting. The representative will diagnose the needs of the customer and take enrollment calls and resolve any questions regarding the products and services offered by Vista Energy Marketing. The call center representative plays a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction, and subsequently, has a direct impact on growing our customer base. Our call center is open five days a week from 10am-6pm Mon-Fri.
- Answer incoming calls from consumers and assist them in selecting plans offered by Vista Energy Marketing.
- Must have good verbal communicating skills.
- Address their questions regarding billing, payments due, start date, etc.
- Assure integrity of account data by thorough verification of customer information on each call, such as account number, mailing address, telephone numbers, and billing information.
- Continuously meet minimum personal-performance standards, such as average talk time, hold time, availability, and quality assurance monitoring scores, to ensure the department meets its goals in maintaining high service levels.
- Promptly return all messages received through overflow answering system.
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience: 6-12 month call center experience (preferred)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and problems-solving abilities. Basic knowledge of Windows, MS Office Suite, and Internet Explorer required, demonstrated ability to multi-task with keyboarding and phone required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background test.
Location: Houston, TX
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please upload your resume to Vista Energy’s staffing agency , Primary Services, http://www.primaryservices.com/what-we-do/divisions-we-staff/customer-service/ Or call Primary Services at 713-850-7010 and ask for our customer service team. Request Vista Energy’s opening.
For more information visit
Why Vista Energy?
If you are currently buying your gas from a traditional natural gas provider in one of our many service areas, you now have the option to purchase gas from Vista as a third-party provider at much lower rates. Thanks to deregulation, Vista Energy can now supply your natural gas through these traditional systems. We provide a competitive price made possible through our unique access to Wholesale markets. When you make the switch to Vista, you will also enjoy: